Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wise with Time


Time has flown by quite quickly this past year.  Have you ever experienced time, either speeding up or slowing down?  When we experience joy and having fun, it feels like time went by too quickly.  Then the other side of time, when we can feel time slowing down, looking at the clock, and revealing that there is more time than we realized.

I prefer time to feel slower, so I can accomplish more, play more, enjoy life more.  Write more!  Why is it that when we are bored, time seems to go slowly, and the opposite of when it goes too fast?  I have felt that being silent, with eyes closed and just being present... a gift to myself, that I, we can experience a sense of no time.

The clock can show our progress, and sometimes the lack of it.  The concept of time is fascinating, and I hope that we all use our time wisely.

~ Mary Ammon MacNeith

No comments:

Wise with Time

Time has flown by quite quickly this past year.  Have you ever experienced time, either speeding up or slowing down?  When we experience joy...